Thank you for purchasing Cockpit Simulator (“CS”) products. By purchasing CS product, you also benefit from the CS Limited Warranty (“Warranty”) terms below.
- CS warrants that a new CS Product when used in accordance with CS documentation will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of delivery of the product.
- Within the first 90 days from the delivery of the product, we provide a new product replacement if there is a product quality problem.
This Warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by accidents, misuse, neglect, disassembly, alterations, or abuse.
- Damage caused by third-party parts or modules not tested and certified by CS.
- External causes such as, but not limited to: water damage, exposure to sharp objects, exposure to excessive force, anomalies in the electrical current supplied to the product, and extreme thermal or environmental conditions.
Method of Warranty
To submit a Warranty claim, contact CS Technical Support (“CS Support”) via email at [email protected].
You need to describe your problem clearly, the time of purchase, the channels of purchase, and if necessary, please attach a picture of the problem and your delivery address.
According to your problem description, we will give priority to remote guidance to solve your problem.
When CS Support confirms that a product needs to be repaired or replaced, we will provide a receiving address.
After we receive your product, we will inform you of the repair plan and repair time by email within 3 business days.
Once service is completed, we will return the repaired product or provide a replacement product to you.
Within the 2 Year Limited Warranty period, you will bear only the costs of the return of the product, and we will cover other costs.
Out of Warranty Period, you will be responsible for all postage and possible repair costs.